Ancestral Traits: Roots - Global - Organic
Inspiration: Kente, a Traditional woven cloth from Ghana, West Africa, originally worn by only royals. It is now widespread but its importance remains and it is still held in high esteem. Get these Kente-inspired products to remind yourself of your royalness!
Each pattern was designed to embody a positive African ancestral trait. Our Earth pattern represents the origins of life and its colors have a specific meaning.
Green represents vegetation, planting, harvesting, growth, and spiritual renewal.
Maroon represents the color of mother earth and is associated with healing.
Yellow represents preciousness, royalty, wealth, fertility and beauty.
Get the perfect bra for your workouts! This comfy bra has a soft moisture-wicking fabric, extra materials in shoulder straps, and removable padding for maximum support.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Sports mesh lining: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Padding: 100% polyurethane perforated foam and 100% polyester moisture-wicking fabric
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
• Support material in shoulder straps and a wide elastic under breasts
• Best for A–C cups
• Mesh lining with slots for removable pads
• Removable pads included
• Four-way stretch material that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
On the fence about this (EARTH) Kente-Inspired Hand-Sewn Padded Sports Bra? Don't be. Let our satisfaction guarantee address your concerns.
Inventory Last Updated: Jun 03, 2020