Ancestral Traits: Intense - Pure
Inspiration: MudCloth aka Bogolanfini or bogolan, handmade Malian cotton fabric and is traditionally dyed with fermented mud. It has an important place in traditional Malian culture and is used worldwide for use in fashion, fine art and decorations. Get these MudCloth-Inspired products to remind yourself of your royalness!
Each pattern was designed to embody a positive African ancestral trait. Our Inhale pattern represents the origins of life and its colors have a specific meaning.
Black represents maturation and intensified spiritual energy.
White represents purification, sanctification rites, and festive occasions.
Get the perfect bra for your workouts! This comfy bra has a soft moisture-wicking fabric, extra materials in shoulder straps, and removable padding for maximum support.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Sports mesh lining: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Padding: 100% polyurethane perforated foam and 100% polyester moisture-wicking fabric
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
• Support material in shoulder straps and a wide elastic under breasts
• Best for A–C cups
• Mesh lining with slots for removable pads
• Removable pads included
• Four-way stretch material that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
The (INHALE) Hand-sewn MudCloth pattern Padded Sports Bra is evocative, to say the least, but that's why you're drawn to it in the first place.
Inventory Last Updated: Oct 23, 2020