Ancestral Traits: Roots - Global - Organic
Inspiration: Kente, a Traditional woven cloth from Ghana, West Africa, originally worn by only royals. It is now widespread but its importance remains and it is still held in high esteem. Get these Kente-inspired products to remind yourself of your royalness!
Each pattern was designed to embody a positive African ancestral trait. Our Earth pattern represents the origins of life and its colors have specific meaning.
Green represents vegetation, planting, harvesting, growth, and spiritual renewal.
Maroon represents the color of mother earth and is associated with healing.
Yellow represents preciousness, royalty, wealth, fertility and beauty.
This gorgeous sports bra is made from moisture-wicking material that stays dry during low and medium intensity workouts. The bra has support material in the shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic band to ensure constant support.
• Available in sizes XS-2XL
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
• Best for A-C cups
• Support material in shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic under breasts
Life is too short to live without the (EARTH) Kente-Inspired Hand-Sewn Sports bra. Be happy. Be Content. Be Satisfied.
Inventory Last Updated: Aug 09, 2020