Ancestral Traits: Energy - Spirit - Power
Inspiration: Kente, a Traditional woven cloth from Ghana, West Africa, originally worn by only royals. It is now widespread but its importance remains and it is still held in high esteem. Get these Kente-inspired products to remind yourself of your royalness!
Each pattern was designed to embody a positive African ancestral trait. Our Strength pattern represents the origins of life and its colors have specific meaning.
Black represents maturation, intensified spiritual energy.
Green represents vegetation, planting, harvesting, growth, spiritual renewal.
Gold represents royalty, wealth, high status, glory, spiritual purity.
Red represents political and spiritual moods; bloodshed; sacrificial rites and death.
This gorgeous sports bra is made from moisture-wicking material that stays dry during low and medium intensity workouts. The bra has support material in the shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic band to ensure constant support.
• Available in sizes XS-2XL
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
• Best for A-C cups
• Support material in shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic under breasts
The (STRENGTH) Kente-Inspired Hand-Sewn Sports bra was built with people like you in mind. Something to keep you happy. Every. Single. Day.
Inventory Last Updated: Feb 22, 2020