Ancestral Traits: Nature - Substance - Quality
Inspiration: Kente, a Traditional woven cloth from Ghana, West Africa, originally worn by only royals. It is now widespread but its importance remains and it is still held in high esteem. Get these Kente-inspired products to remind yourself of your royalness!
Each pattern was designed to embody a positive African ancestral trait. Our Essence pattern represents the origins of life and its colors have specific meaning.
Green represents growth and spiritual renewal.
Pink represents the female essence of life.
Yellow represents fertility and beauty.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
The (ESSENCE) Diamond-shape Hand-sewn Kente-inspired Tote bag is far and away, one of our most popular items. People can't seem to get enough of it.
Inventory Last Updated: Jun 03, 2020