Ancestral Traits: Nature - Substance - Quality
Inspiration: Kente, a Traditional woven cloth from Ghana, West Africa, originally worn by only royals. It is now widespread but its importance remains and it is still held in high esteem. Get these Kente-inspired products to remind yourself of your royalness!
Each pattern was designed to embody a positive African ancestral trait. Our Essence pattern represents the origins of life and its colors have specific meaning.
Green represents growth and spiritual renewal.
Maroon represents mother earth and healing.
Pink represents the female essence of life.
Yellow represents fertility and beauty.
This gorgeous sports bra is made from moisture-wicking material that stays dry during low and medium intensity workouts. The bra has support material in the shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic band to ensure constant support.
• Available in sizes XS-2XL
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
• Best for A-C cups
• Support material in shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic under breasts
The (ESSENCE) Kente-Inspired Hand-Sewn Sports bra is evocative, to say the least, but that's why you're drawn to it in the first place.
Inventory Last Updated: Jul 02, 2020