Ancestral Traits: Power- Sacrifice
Inspiration: MudCloth aka Bogolanfini or bogolan, handmade Malian cotton fabric and is traditionally dyed in black and white with fermented mud. It has an important place in traditional Malian culture and is used worldwide for use in fashion, fine art and decorations. Get these MudCloth-Inspired products to remind yourself of your royalness!
Each pattern was designed to embody a positive African ancestral trait. Our sacrifice pattern represents the sacrifices of life and the power we gain from them. Its colors have a specific meaning.
White represents purification, sanctification rites, and festive occasions.
Red represents power, political and spiritual moods; bloodshed; sacrificial rites and death.
Get the perfect bra for your workouts! This comfy bra has a soft moisture-wicking fabric, extra materials in shoulder straps, and removable padding for maximum support.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Sports mesh lining: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Padding: 100% polyurethane perforated foam and 100% polyester moisture-wicking fabric
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
• Support material in shoulder straps and a wide elastic under breasts
• Best for A–C cups
• Mesh lining with slots for removable pads
• Removable pads included
• Four-way stretch material that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
The (POWER) Handmade Mudcloth-inspired Padded Sports Bra destined to impress, and priced at only $49.00, for a limited time.
Inventory Last Updated: Sep 27, 2020