Ancestral Traits: Roots - Global - Organic
Inspiration: Kente, a Traditional woven cloth from Ghana, West Africa, originally worn by only royals. It is now widespread but its importance remains and it is still held in high esteem. Get these Kente-inspired products to remind yourself of your royalness!
Each pattern was designed to embody a positive African ancestral trait. Our Earth pattern represents the origins of life and its colors have specific meaning.
Green represents vegetation, planting, harvesting, growth, and spiritual renewal.
Maroon represents the color of mother earth and is associated with healing.
Yellow represents preciousness, royalty, wealth, fertility and beauty.
Leggings might just be the most comfortable piece of clothing ever invented, and these plus size leggings are the epitome of comfort, ease, and style. The soft fabric, wide elastic waistband, and flattering fit mean that these leggings are perfect for evening runs, lounging on the couch, or everything in between.
This vibrant Kente-inspired print makes a bold statement and won't fade out. The Earth Leggings are bound to become your favorite pair of leggings over and over again.
Stylish, durable, and a hot fashion staple. These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn, and they'll never lose their stretch.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Comfortable high waistband
• Overlock and coverstitch seams
• 1" wide elastic waistband for extra comfort Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the leggings’ appearance.
Imagine if you could be satisfied and content with your purchase. That can very much be your reality with the (EARTH) Kente-Inspired Hand-Sewn 4-Way Leggings.
Inventory Last Updated: Jan 25, 2020