Ancestral Traits: Harmony - Stability - Equality
Inspiration: Kente, a Traditional woven cloth from Ghana, West Africa, originally worn by only royals. It is now widespread but its importance remains and it is still held in high esteem. Get these Kente-inspired products to remind yourself of your royalness!
Each pattern was designed to embody a positive African ancestral trait. Our Balance pattern represents the origins of life and its colors have specific meaning.
Blue represents peacefulness, harmony and love.
White represents purification, sanctification rites and festive occasions.
You'll be stepping out in comfort and undeniable style when you wear our Balance Leggings. These must be the most comfortable piece of clothing ever invented. The Balance Leggings are just what you need to take charge of your day. The soft fabric, wide elastic waistband, and flattering fit mean that these leggings are perfect for evening runs, lounging on the couch, or everything in between.
This vibrant Kente-inspired print makes a bold statement and won't fade out. The Balance Leggings are bound to become the wardrobe item you reach for over and over again.
Stylish, durable, and a hot fashion staple. These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn, and they'll never lose their stretch.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Comfortable high waistband
• Overlock and coverstitch seams
• 1" wide elastic waistband for extra comfort Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the leggings’ appearance.