Ancestral Traits: Power- Sacrifice
Inspiration: MudCloth aka Bogolanfini or bogolan, handmade Malian cotton fabric and is traditionally dyed in black and white with fermented mud. It has an important place in traditional Malian culture and is used worldwide for use in fashion, fine art and decorations. Get these MudCloth-Inspired products to remind yourself of your royalness!
Each pattern was designed to embody a positive African ancestral trait. Our sacrifice pattern represents the sacrifices of life and the power we gain from them. Its colors have specific meaning.
White represents purification, sanctification rites and festive occasions.
Red represents political and spiritual moods; bloodshed; sacrificial rites and death.
This gorgeous sports bra is made from moisture-wicking material that stays dry during low and medium intensity workouts. The bra has support material in the shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic band to ensure constant support.
• Available in sizes XS-2XL
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
• Best for A-C cups
• Support material in shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic under breasts
The (SACRIFICE) MudCloth-Inspired Hand-Sewn Sports bra was built with people like you in mind. Something to keep you happy. Every. Single. Day.
Inventory Last Updated: Apr 08, 2020